Scholarships help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. To support aspirants, Massey University is offering the PhD Fellowships for worldwide candidates for the academic session 2021-2022.
The academic funding is in the form of a three-year grant with an allowance of $82,500 and scholar fees payment, along with research-related expenses and equipment will be supported at the university.
Great opportunity for students in New Zealand.
Massey University, established in 1927, is a university-based in New Zealand aims to introduce you to the professional world by giving you access to brilliant networking opportunities and bring together a network of scholars who will help with knowledge that you are struggling with.
Why choose Massey University? The university comprises significant campuses in Wellington and Albany, offering degrees in aviation, dispute resolution, veterinary medicine, and nanoscience for astonishing and interested aspirants.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2021
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $82,500 along with tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Pollen-based Reconstructions of UV Radiation History.
- Eligibility Criteria: As per the eligibility, the students must have to fulfil the respective given criteria:
- Applicants should have a BSc (Hons) or MSc degree equivalent Grade Point Average of 7.5 or higher in Earth science, physical geography, environmental science or related fields.
- Candidates who have experience with one or more lake sediment records use to investigate Holocene/Late Quaternary climate change; spectroscopy (particularly FT-IR); and U.V. radiation and related atmospheric processes.
- Aspirants should also have practice in the handling of large datasets within R or similar packages.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , scholars must have to take admission to the university’s PhD degree.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a copy of the following:
- a full C.V. (with the contact details of three referees);
- a copy of any relevant academic transcripts (i.e. list of completed courses with grades);
- An accompanying letter of application detailing how your experience, background and qualification are suited to this position.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars must be following the given criteria are admissible in the PhD degree:
- Applicant qualifications will be assessed in terms of their broad equivalence to a Massey Honours or Masters’ degrees with Grade Point Equivalency
- Students must have completed a postgraduate bachelors (Honours) degree with first-class or second class honours
- Candidates must have good academic references.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants not having English as their primary language, must have an academic IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 in one sitting; or a minimum TOEFL iBT of 90 overall (minimum of 20 in writing).
Massey University is proving funds in the form of a three-year grant with an allowance of $82,500 and scholar fees payment, along with research-related expenses and equipment support.
This article was gotten froM:
As you read through our blog, we wish to inform you that Articles on this blog are not directly owned by us and we don't and won't claim the ownershipSo, if you wish to reproduce the content of this page or our website, kindly follow the Source link attached at the end of every post. WE AT SCHOLARSHIPWAYS RESPECT COPYRIGHT.